Friday, July 19, 2013

10:19 AM - No comments

More $$$ Is GREAT!!

So earlier this week I received another check in the mail. All because of you. Or at least I HOPE its because of you. It was another commission check on sales of my book... Funny Things Happen In A War Zone. If you haven't purchased a copy, just look for the Pink Flamingo Head over on your right ---------------------->>> Or just click one of the links below:

For the E-Book:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/tom-gilmore/funny-things-happen-in-a-war-zone/ebook/product-17393704.html


For the traditional paperback:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/tom-gilmore/funny-things-happen-in-a-war-zone/paperback/product-12202383.html

Now don't think I'm all happy for getting a check to spend. All proceeds from this little book, 100%, benefit The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (www.afsp.org). They do some great work assisting folks in fighting this demon and with the survivors of those you lose their battle with the demon.

But I wanted to mention how much I appreciate you supporting MY book which supports a much greater cause. So thanks again.

And that's MY take...


0 comments:

Post a Comment