Thursday, June 13, 2013

9:47 AM - No comments

In Case you Missed It... 6-13-2013

* Young at heart. Slightly older in other places.

* It's not that I'm immature, it's just that you started it!!

* The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on my list.

* Funner… is more gooder than just fun.

* Always remember one of the remarkable things about life… it's never so bad that it can't get worse.

* It's not the pace of life I mind… it's the sudden stop at the end.

* Work fascinates me; I can watch it for hours.

* I don't see dead people, but I do see some people that wish I were dead.

* I once tried to be a disc jockey, but I kept falling off the turntable.

* I’m only responsible for what I said… not for what you think you heard.

* When I kill a spider, I don’t clean it up. I leave it there so the other spiders know not to mess with me!

* Busy day on tap tomorrow: trim toenails, napping, snacking, getting the mail, brush teeth. It's just too much sometimes.

* It should be painfully obvious that I drank deeply from the well of ignorance...

* I'm just here four the typos…

* I think it's safe to say I know the least about anything of anyone reading this post.

* Although I don’t know karate, I do know crazy and I’m not afraid to use it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment