Tuesday, June 25, 2013

5:02 PM - No comments

In Case You Missed It... 6-25-2013

* Always pray to have eyes that see the best, a heart that forgives the worst, a mind that forgets the bad, and a soul that never loses faith.

* French people give me the crepes.

* It stuns me... STUNS ME... at how many folks do not catch my sarcasm.

* Some people just suck the nice right out of me...

* Enjoy the little things in life... for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things. Robert Brault

* It NEVER fails... about 30 miles into my 300 mile drive every night, I always regret that 9th glass of tea I drank at @crackerbarrel...

* Life is short... smile while you still have teeth.

* If God is all you have... you have all you need.

* Someone outside Wal*Mart asked me if I had a minute to save the environment. I was stunned that it wouldn't take more time...

* Oh... the wasted hours... never to be recovered... learning to write cursive.

* Accept what is... let go of what was... and have faith in what will be.

* Its only murder if they find a body... otherwise its just a missing person. Just a thought.

* I just calculated my BMI and found out I'm WAY too short...

* Common sense is not a gift, It's a punishment, Because you have to deal with everyone that doesn't have it.

* I can't even imagine the self control required to work at a bubble wrap factory.

* My politically liberal neighbor has Scoliosis and leans to the right. The irony is lost on no one.

* Old people sure have a way of making eating look sad.

* I have perfected the art of shower-stall sex. Now, getting someone to join me is my next step...

*I think “grim” is pretty much assumed, Mr. Reaper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment