Tuesday, May 21, 2013

5:42 PM - No comments

In Case You Missed It... 5-21-2013

* Consistency is great… unless you're a constant disappointment to everyone.

* My neighbor was giving away free mulch last night. But I wish he’d put it all in one pile rather than spreading it all around his trees and bushes.

* When you see someone with a haircut so bad you feel compelled to recommend a toupe...

* Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?

* The best thing about Amish jokes is not having to worry about losing followers.

* Men who were raised to be true gentleman who then raise their sons to be the same way are the real heroes in this world.

* So instead of divorce, how about a marriage license you have to renew every year.

* Every Monday I'm all like I'm gonna eat right, lose some weight, but then I'm all like mmmmm Little Debbie…

* I got such a great parking spot at Wal*Mart yesterday, I just left my car there and took a taxi home.

* I got such a great parking spot at Wal*Mart yesterday, I just left my car there and took a taxi home.

* Change your thoughts and you change your world.


0 comments:

Post a Comment