Thursday, April 1, 2010

8:22 AM - 4 comments

I GOTTA Know

I enjoy putting thought to paper. There are several reasons, one of which is to give you just a glimpse of what goes on inside my head. I try not to open that door TOO much so I don’t completely freak you out.

It’s fun scowering sites for interesting subjects and putting my spin on things. Or sitting back and contemplating about an incident that happened years ago and realizing that, now, it might actually be humorous. Trust me… the toilet drawer incident wasn’t funny as it unfolded.

I derive pleasure in making people laugh and smile. I always have. If you’ve known me for any length of time, you probably remember me as a clown. Or when you think of me, a smile uncontrollably comes to your face. It’s kind of how I earned the call sign of Jester in the military.

But I need to know my efforts aren’t in vain. I need to realize you’re enjoying what you read on here. At the bottom of each post is a block for comments. If something really brings a smile to your face or makes you laugh, PLEASE let me know. A short line of encouragement or just an LOL to let me know you were here would mean a LOT!

I’m not asking for an editorial on every post. But if you read it, let me know you were here. I GOTTA know my efforts aren’t in vain.

And that’s MY take.

4 comments:

as I blogger I know what you mean... no comments can be a very disappointing thing. Sometimes I wonder, why bother? But I started my blog to coincide with my etsy shop and am STILL working on the promotional aspects for that and such... not to mention, it's just natural to put up daily things as well as sometimes all I'm able to do is the dailys!! I'm reading and will try to comment more but have to admit sometimes I don't what to say other than LOL!!

I like to surround myself with people that make me laugh. Lucky you, you've been picked! You can thank EDee for that! Blame her.

Oh, I feel the same way about comments. If you took the time to read the blog, at least take another couple seconds to comment on it! I wrote a blog about this as well.

Post a Comment