Wednesday, February 13, 2013

5:03 PM - 1 comment

Love and Knowledge in the Afternoon

I just LOVE surfing the channels during the afternoon to see what is proffered for my viewing entertainment/learning ability. But I’m sure think MANY of the items offered would not go over well in this house:

Brazil Butt Lift – Yep, can’t trust those Chinese for this one…
Professional Hair Removal at Home – I can just imagine how this would end up…
Insanity Workout! - I am already SO there… well… with the Insanity part…
Facelift Secrets – I’m guessing it isn’t a secret any longer…
Easy Wrinkle Miracle – Why would you want wrinkles?
Sexiest New Makeup Tricks – I’m thinking the best trick is the light switch…
Food Lovers Diet – This one has my name written all over it…
Mega Ninja Kitchen System – Ninjas in the kitchen? I’ve always had Gremlins…
Best Sex Ever! – I think this one is a pay as you view…
Get a P90X Body – Could I get by with a M65?
Dr Ho Relieves Back Pain – Yeah, I bet she does…
Reverse memory Loss – Was gonna watch this one, but forgot what channel it was on…
Free Magic Bullet – Might come in handy for the Zombies…
Melt Away Belly Fat – Seems like this would be popular in Wal*Mart…
Improve Prostate Health – Yeah… I’ll leave that one alone…

There is a WEALTH of knowledge being offered. I just wish it was knowledge I needed. Or wanted.

And that’s MY take…

1 comments:

Admiring the time and effort you put into your website and in
depth information you offer. It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same
old rehashed information. Wonderful read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.


My web site ... Is Eating For Energy a scam?
Also see my site > http://www.Eatingforenergyreviews.info

Post a Comment